Granite Grid is the first telecommunications product to offer
management companies and their tenants a reliable one-stop-shop
solution. Granite Grid offers affordable voice and data services
along with a certified support team. Granite’s 24/7/365 specially-trained staff located at our Network Operations Center (NOC) on site at our headquarters
in Massachusetts sets us apart from similar products offered
by major Local Exchange Carriers (LECs) with call-center-styled hotlines. Granite Grid customers
are provided with a dedicated team that can be reached using
a direct line, a support email distribution or an online portal
where services are monitored and trouble tickets may be opened
and tracked directly by you.
Ease of connection and growth of technology is what continues
to attract businesses to the Granite Grid solution. Leave the physical
connection, troubleshooting and billing to us.
- Higher Bandwidth, Lower Costs: Provides high bandwidth service at prices which are hard to come by without dedicated access.
- Flexes with Need: Increases bandwidth to flexibly support your needs at peak times of the day or year - no more Black Friday blackouts.
- Concierge Customer Support: Provides a concierge customer service representative to be the single point of contact for all of your communication service needs.
- New Technologies: Gets your customers through the door by supporting any and all networked customer attraction technologies.
- Our Team Not Yours: Provides a team of engineers, project managers and other staff to manage your cabling projects.
Granite’s private Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) network supports Granite Grid using high-speed fiber connectivity. The fiber piping is brought into the
property via the Main Distribution Frame (MDF) and then distributed
among tenants through specifically-assigned Intermediate Distribution
Frames (IDF). Phone and data service (based on customer need)
is run directly to the tenant suite by a certified Granite technician.
Our technicians ensure tenant satisfaction by connecting onsite
equipment and troubleshooting and securing connectivity.
It is our policy to always confirm that the turn up was successful working with you on your specific needs.
Whether it is two phones and
a credit card machine or ten cameras and a media center, Granite
Grid is fully customizable and continues to grow with the constant
introduction of new technologies.
Around-the-Clock Support: Our Network Operations Center (NOC), on-site
at our headquarters in Massachusetts, has certified technicians
waiting to take your call 24/7/365. Our NOC is staffed all year round,
including during severe weather, so that you're never waiting
for help when you need it.
Competitive Service Level Agreements (SLAs): Because Granite Grid is a privately-owned network,
Granite can offer very competitive install and repair SLAs.
Our escalation team is available to resolve any last-minute tenant
Redundancy Planning: Granite designs its Grid locations to preserve
your tenants' critical application connectivity in case of an
outage. Running two circuits through the Main Distribution Frame (MDF) and Intermediate Distribution Frames (IDFs) allows
both mall management and tenants to have the option of a second
circuit to provide failover service in the case of an outage.
Both circuits are managed and monitored by the Granite NOC to
ensure seamless service flow and proactive testing to maintain
a stable network environment.
Partner, Property Managers and Tenants
Tailored for Real Estate
Granite Grid is our product offering for multiple tenant locations.
We provide a total data and voice solution to businesses co-located
on the same property. Tenants receive the maximum flexibility they
require to support their communications needs at lower
Granite’s technology strategy for multiple tenant facilities begins
with our nationwide Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) network. Our Network Operations Center (NOC) monitors our network using the best tools in the
industry 24/7/365. Fiber will be used to connect Granite’s MPLS
Network to the Main Distribution Frame (MDF) at your property
and from the MDF to each Intermediate Distribution Frame (IDF)
on each floor. Granite’s Network Integration team will then coordinate
the installation of wiring from IDF to tenant.
Advantages for Property Managers
- Provides a reliable monthly ancillary revenue stream
- Demonstrates your value add for tenants with turnkey solutions
- Reduces interruptions in service by using trusted installers working from a central plan
- Supports continued property development with scalable designs
- Provides a single point of contact for all communications service needs
- Takes over responsibility for tenant communications calls, freeing up your team to focus on other property needs
Granite Grid for Property Managers.pdf
Advantages for Tenants
- Provides a dedicated concierge customer service representative for each tenant
- Allows for high-bandwidth service at prices available only to tenants in facilities with dedicated access
- Coordinates (centrally) installations, moves and repairs
- Enables faster store openings and smoother transitions
- Increases bandwidth to flexibly support tenant needs at peak times of the day or year
- Gets shoppers in the door by supporting customer attraction technologies, such as digital signage or music
Granite Grid for Tenants.pdf