Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier Telecommunications Solutions Providers for businesses and government facilities across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support. Granite has over $1.5 Billion in revenue (zero debt) with 2,000 employees and is headquartered out of Quincy, MA. We have Regional offices located in West Palm Beach, Washington DC, New York City, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Orlando, Philadelphia and Rhode Island.
Our mission is to be the leading Telecommunications Company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $80 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation, and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
Granite was rated by Inc. Magazine as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies” for nine consecutive years in a row (2007-2015). Plus over the last four consecutive years (2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019) Granite has been awarded the Top Workplaces Award. With the astounded accomplishment of winning the EIS government bid in 2017, Granite is looking to pave a profound future for itself in not only the private sector, but also in the public sector.
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
Identify and establish interaction with network technology firms to leverage Granite Network Services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include:
- Identify and establish interaction directly with network technology firms to leverage Granite’s Network Services
- Sell Granite alongside partners core service to their prospects/customers in the field, i.e.
- Cloud Migrations (Azure/AWS)
- Deloitte, AllCloud, Sterling, etc.
- Independent Software Vendors
- ServiceNow, SoftwareOne, etc.
- Existing Granite Vendors
- Cradlepoint, VMWare/Velocloud/128T, etc.
- New Vendors
- Oracle, Palo Alto, etc.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and writing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years Technology sales experience